Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

2S4U-Card Challenge


Ok, another week and another great sketch from Kazan over at 2sketches4you. I have been loving the birds lately and added another one to my card this week. This stamp is from Inkadinkadoo. The paper is from my ever growing scrap stash and I can't remember who made them. But I have used them several times for cards and stationary. Hopefully later this week, I will be able to post some layouts. I just got my ATG refills from Julie at Crop and Stick and now I can get to work!! Have a great day!!

9 comments:

Kathryn said...

Very pretty card, I love the bird!! :)

Kazan Clark said...

Missy this is darling. The colors and whole layout of the card is so elegant. Thanks for playing at 2S4Y this week :)

Radiogirl said...

This is nice. I like the sentiment.

Je@net said...

What a beauty!! Love the little birdie!!

TesaB said...

Oh, that bird is gorgeous!!! What a beautiful card, love the soft calm colors of it too!!!

Joke said...

The stamp is great and so is that ribbon. Very nice card.

Joke

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Love this stamp!

kath said...

fabulous card for the sketch - love the papers and the bird image is gorgeous
Kath
xxxx

moralia said...

SOOOO pretty!! I love all the birds everywhere now, and your card is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with 2S4Y! :)