Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Advent Calendar







So the projects have been posted and they all look great!! This is my advent calendar made from altered flash cards. If you don't have any of these laying around your house, check out the dollar store. I found several different sizes there all for $1. Posting the directions for each page would be crazy!!! But I am sure that all of you know how to alter something. But I do have a couple of tips if you are going to make a project like this. Wait untill all of your pages are done before you do the numbers. I rearranged my pages several times before I decided on the order. That was mostly to keep the same papers from being back to back. Do 24-12 one way and then switch the book around to see the 11-1. This keeps you from having to turn the album every day. Not a big ordeal, but it could get annoying!! This projects takes alot of paper, glue, and other supplies. My Christmas paper stash is gone!! Make sure you have extra on hand to keep from running out in the middle of your project. If you make an album like this, I would love to see it!! Post your link here in the comments. My son is already ready to put this up and countdown to Christmas!! Happy crafting!!



Ingredients: (a partial list)
Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Paper
Joy of the Season, Alphalicious carts
American Craft Making Memories ribbon
Making Memories rub on Stickles
Martha Stewart glitter
Martha Stewart branch punch

No comments: