Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nap Mats with Freezer paper screen printing!


I made these nap mat covers for my twins to take to mother's day out. They were a breeze to make! It's basically just an oversize pillow case with a border on the top. Since the fabric was too busy to see their names, I had to add a border. If you haven't seen the freezer paper technique, you can go to Youtube and do a search for it. I hope that the little guys like them, and actually use them at school!! They have always slept in a crib (even last year at mother's day out), so hopefully they will not give their new teacher any problems! I guess we will find out tomorrow! Happy crafting!!

1 comment:

Jeannie_42 said...

I love these nap mats! I do daycare and these would be great for my kids! thanks for sharing!