Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Goodbye Glasses Layout 12-Counterfeit Kit Challenge




This is one of the layouts from my counterfeit kit, about my Lasik. My hubby took the picture of me with the creepy looking eye sheilds that I had to wear the first few night. I didn't think about doing a layout until I saw his picture. I had a long list of doctor's orders and lots of eye drops too. And of course, I couldn't forget a picture of my calendar!!

Most of this was from my kit, but I added a couple of scraps of Echo Park paper. The black glitter stickers are from Basic Grey and the transparency is from Colorbok.

I've got one more layout finished, so look for that in a couple of days! Happy crafting!


7 comments:

LindaC said...

Glad you documented this event. I did the same thing many years ago...only my photo is of me in those awful huge black glasses. Glad you are doing well after your surgery. Great layout! LC

Kim Strother said...

Wow, I want to hear all about the procedure. Was it totally worth it?? I wear contacts and wonder about it
sometimes. Good for you for documenting this. Great layout for memorabilia!

Margie said...

Awesome job telling the story!Love the black circles!

Tricia said...

Great job! I love layouts that really tell a story. Nicely done.

Susanne said...

Great job on putting this layout together with all the elements that tell the story.

Tara O said...

I am curious about the procedure myself!

Love the LO...it rocks!

A Creative Operation said...

I like how you included the calendar in your layout, nicely done!