Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I am not sure what is up with my blog layout, but I am trying to fix it!! Anyone else having this problem???? Very annoying!! I am also having a problem with my mojo!! Trying to do anything with paper right now just doesn't feel right to me. I haven't gotten out a single piece of paper in months. I have been sewing, embroidering, and crocheting. (Baby beanies, burp cloths, bibs, headbands!) I know that my interests go in circles, but I haven't ever gone this long without scrapping something. Hopefully I will be back to it soon. In the mean time, I will add some pages so I can post what I have been doing. Who knows, it may lead to a new blog, new title, new everything!! Sometimes change is good! Thank you for hanging with me during my last few posts. And if you see my mojo, please send it back to me! Happy crafting!

No comments: