Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas-My digital card

Wow! Can you believe that Christmas is almost here?!? I usually make paper cards to send out with a family picture, but time was a factor this year. Between making presents, work, and all the holiday hustle and bustle, I had to give up making hand made paper cards. I was looking at some of the pre-made templates, and I decided that I could make something just a cute with Photoshop and some digi scrapbook paper. I found an awesome site for digi scrappers , Design House Digital. They have some awesome kits, and the free kits are just as nice. I love the fact that I can use these digi papers over and over. It's not as hard to make a card with Photoshop, but it does take a little to get used to. I checked out some YouTube tutorials to refresh my memory. And I got a lot of compliments on my card. Although, it just may be my cute little guys in the picture that everyone likes!! Merry Christmas to you all!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday and a very crafty new year!! Happy crafting!! Pin It

No comments: