Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Banner!







Well, after a couple of months of being too busy to do anything, I am back! I managed to make a happy birthday banner with the Mickey Font cart, for my twin's second birthday party. They are too young to appreciate it, but I did get alot of comments on it from the adults. The triangles are cut at 8 1/2 inches and I was able to get three from one 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper. The Mickey ears and stars are cut at 3 1/2 inches. Each triangle is attached with brads instead of the ribbon. It made it alot easier to hang. There is about 6 inches of black ribbon on each end of the banner to hang it. All of the printed paper is from Creative Memories. And the cardstock is basic stuff from Michaels and Hobby Lobby. Thanks for looking. Happy crafting!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love this Missy! You are going to have to teach me how to do this :)

Kruemel said...

That´s awesome - and you will be able to use it on for many years! I´ll better not show it my twin girls - even if they become 8 next month they would tell me into make one like these!LOL

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel
WSBS DT

Crystal said...

GREAT banner! So cute and festive!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Love it! I just bought both MM cartridges trying to figure out what I'm doing with the invites :)