Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Two, times two!




Here are layouts number six and seven that I made for my twin's second birthday. (Yes, I know that I am still behind my New Years Resolution total.) Even though they had a Mickey Mouse birthday party, I decided to go with paper that reflected the colors in their photos. This is some of my favorite paper from My Mind's Eye, available at Hobby Lobby. And I also used some ribbon from American Crafts new spring collection. The title is cut from the Cricut Cart, Street Sign, which I have grown to LOVE and want to use it on everything!! The photo corners are from the dollar bins at Michaels, by Colorbok. Overall, I think that there is about $8 invested in both of the layouts. I think that they turned out pretty cute to be so cheap! Thanks for looking! Happy crafting!

No comments: