Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Family-My first digi layout!


Well, I am making good on my New Year's resolution to learn PhotoShop. I wanted to learn so I could make some digi and hybrid layouts, and to make my photos look awesome. Thanks to a wonderfully talented Wambrita, (first met her on the Cricut message board, and now on Fromctoshinginc.com) who helped me figure out how to move my elements without seeing their background. It was easy after she showed me and it was kinda like a "duh" moment! This layout was made from a free monthly kit from
Shabby Princess. They have wonderful digital kits that makes it easy to get started. I enjoyed doing this layout and it will not be my last. I don't know if I will go to entirely digi or not, but think that I could definately be a hybrid scrapper! Thanks for looking! Happy crafting!

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Wow I love this layout. I really need to learn Photoshop. I've seen great things using it.

Anonymous said...

Very cute.