Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

See you at CKU Nashville!!

Yes girls, you read that right!! I am happy, excited, tickled pink, thrilled, and elated to be joining one of my very best friends the last weekend of May at the Creating Keepsakes University here in Nashville!! This will be my first time at CKU and I can not wait to get to all the classess, goodies, and celebs in the scrapbooking world! I have been waiting years to get to do this and I don't know if I will ever make it to another event or not. But I am going to enjoy every minute of it! And will probably photograph every minute of it too!! So if you are going to be there, let me know, maybe we can meet for lunch! Happy crafting!

1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

You are going to have the best time ever. I hope you are taking one of Tim Holtz classes. He's terrific. Well they all are.

Have a great time.