Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

First Grade


Well, I am trying to get back into the swing of things, but lately I have had so many other projects to do, that scrapping has been last on the list. While I still have many of those things to do, I managed to get this layout finished today. I saw the challenge and design team call at Just Buggin Challenges and decided that it was time to dust off the ATG! I was glad to use another cartridge besides Mickey and Friends! (Still working on those projects!) And hubby is away on business, so me and the Cricut have a couple of date nights this week! We'll see how much I can get done! This is the second page of my son's school album. Very simple and it was a fast layout to finish. Both the title and apple are cut from Plantin Schoolbook. I also used some great stamps that I found at Michaels. The ABC stamp is from an acrylic set from Hampton Art, part of their Foot-long collection. There are six border stamps each one about 6 inches long. They are very cool and can be used on several different things. They were not very expensive either! Hope you like it! Now on to the next project! Happy crafting!

1 comment:

A Rup Life said...

Love the layout!! That is a cute abc stamp. will have to check that out! ;)