Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Ouch!!


Last year, I did a layout about Corbin's first black eye. I had almost forgotten about Dylan's first one. I was rummaging around in my Sassy Scrapper bag and found an unfinished layout with these pictures. I didn't like what I had so I started all over. I had picked this wonderful paper up in my favorite store in Knoxville, Scrappin in the City, the last time I visited. The girls that own the store have sons so they have a great selection of papers for boys. If you scrap about boys, then you know how hard it is to find cute stuff for them. This line is Rough and Tough by Fancy Pants. I think I bought one of every design, plus the journaling book!! Not much was added to this because I love the doodling look in the corner of the paper. I added a transparency frame, an arrow stamp from Close to My Heart, some star brads from Paper Studio, a date sticker, and I called this one done! Happy Crafting!!

No comments: