Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop!




I am thinking about taking on another project in my already busy Holiday schedule. I may try to do a December Daily. Now, if you haven't heard of this project, it's a great way to remember and celebrate the Christmas Season. Ali Edwards has done this for a few years. Check out her Daily at her blog here. I think it's a wonderful idea that will record all of our holiday traditions! I must get started on it soon though! I may have to give up making my Christmas cards this year, **GASP** Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Mama to 5 said...

HI - VISITING FROM WELCOME WEDNESDAY - NICE TO MEET YOU - NOW FOLLOWING YOU! I INVITE YOU TO COME VISIT & FOLLOW BACK! HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE WEEK! :)
NICOLE

Visualized By Christy said...

HI -
Love the blog posts about handmade/crafts.

Following you from Welcome Wednesday.

Will you follow me back?
http://visualizedbychristy.blogspot.com/

Thank you
Christy