Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Projects that are on my desk!

Whew! After a week on vacation, it's taken me a week to get back into the swing of things.

Here is what should be coming up soon for you.

This month's challenge at Scrap Your Stash is to use "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue." It doesn't have to be wedding, or you don't have to use all the "somethings". If you would like to use up some of your stash and play along, check it out at Scrap Your Stash

Also my friend Caitlynsmommy (from the Cricut Messageboard) has a birthday this month, so her project is on my desk and almost finished! I can't wait to share this one with you. It is a first for me.

Caitlynsmommy also inspired me to make a badge holder mini book. She started a swap and I thought "Now why didn't I think of that!!" So I headed to Hobby Lobby and found some badge holders. A few scraps and it's almost finished too! I just need a theme to go with it!

And since I just got back from vacation, I have over 200 photos to scrap! I took lots of photos of the boys and I can't wait to show you some of the great photos my new Nikon took!

Ok, lots to get to! Happy crafting!


No comments: