Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mother's Day Brunch-Layout # 15




Here is my layout for the May Flower Challenge at Scrap Our Stash. I used up a few of my printed paper scraps as the background. I originally made this layout to submit in another challenge for National Scrapbook Day. I really liked the layout, but the subject was not about something that I wanted to put in my scrapbook, (what would you do if you won the lottery). So I took it apart and re-worked it with the picture of me and my twins at their pre-schools Mother's Day Brunch.




I made the crepe paper flower white and then sprayed it with my lime green glimmer mist.
I was also able to use up some flowers, pins, and brads that I had gotten in some swaps!






I will definately put this one in my scrapbook. Happy crafting!



No comments: