Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cubs- Layout-17



Since my oldest son played for the Cubs this spring, this month's challenge at Scrap Our Stash was perfect for scrapping his baseball photos!


I cut the strips of paper from scraps from his last baseball layout that I did, plus an old scrap of paper that was from a 4th of July collection. I machine stiched around the edges with some red thread. I used some Cuttlebug embossing folders to make the stars and then just fussy cut around the embossing. The title is cut from the Cricut cartridge, Sans Serif. I added some red staples, and some red and blue brads to finish the page.

This summer has been crazy busy for us, so I hope to catch up on some layouts My boys will be going back to school soon, so maybe I can get back to posting on a regular basis! I have alot of projects that I need to get started on! Happy crafting!




No comments: