Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to school!

Hi all! I just wanted to write a quick note to let you all know that I am still here and still creating! I have been busy over the summer, well, a little busy and a little lazy!! The boys and I had a fun filled summer and we tried to just enjoy it and go with the flow! Now that school is back in session for us, I am hoping to get back to the craft room and make up for lost time! I just finished up a can swap, (those pictures still need to be uploaded!) And two more projects are on my work desk right now!

I have recently started pinning on Pinterest and I have a ton of projects that I want to do!! If you haven't been on Pinterest, be careful, it's very addictive! It's very good for my creativity, no so good for my productivity!!

I also just got a new MacBook Pro. I am still learning how to get everything loaded onto my computer and use it! Everyone says that Photoshop on a Mac is wonderful. I haven't gotten that far yet!

I also am now a licensed Zumba instructor!! Besides crafting, it's my other passion in life!

So that's some of the stuff that has been going on here! I hope your summer was as fun as ours! Happy crafting!



No comments: