Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

My Layout was featured on the Scrapbooks, Etc Facebook page!!


So this morning, I get home and check out Facebook. I was just scrolling down, and catching up on, and then something catches my eye. I look at a picture and I think to myself "that looks like my layout." I look a little closer and I realize that it IS my layout!!! One that I had posted in the Scapbooks, ETC gallery a while back. But there is my 22 Days layout as their Monday Morning Scrapper Spotlight! You can check out their Facebook page here. I originally did this layout for a Scrap Our Stash Challenge. It was to do "THAT" layout. One that you had been putting off or couldn't finish. When these pictures of my twins were taken, it was a tough time. We knew they would be in the NICU, but you always worry how they will do. And for 22 days, we did. These pictures always reminded me of that. So I decided to scrap these pictures. I loved how it turned out, and it has become one of my favorites from this year. I am so very excited that Scrapbooks Etc. featured it and said such nice things about my layout! I knew there was a reason that they were my favorite scrapbook magazine!!! Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love this! Such a sweet layout!

Twin Inspiration said...

That's awesome. It's a great layout.