Monday, July 14, 2008

Tip of the Week

If you like to use chalk or pastel crayons on your layouts, then you need an artist gum eraser. They will remove any stray marks, mistakes, or erase it all without messing up your paper. These are usually under a dollar, and found in the art supplies department. My favorite brand of course is Sanford!! (DH works for them!!)

No comments: