Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Watch Out Sinatra!



This page has been an idea of mine for a while now. I love that my boys all have blue eyes and people comment on them all the time. I wanted to keep the layout pretty simple to keep the focus on their eyes. Corbin's picture (top) may be replaced with another one since it's not as close up as the other two. The photos are 5x7 trimmed down and the paper is Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye. The flowers are Primas and have been sprayed with Glimmer Mist to make it match the colors of the layout. The journaling was done on the computer so I could keep it to a confined space. The flourishes are of course, my favorite, Autumn Leaves. It seems like I use them on everything! Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

ChrissyM said...

How cute!! Love those blue eyes! Your boys are going to be heart breakers. They are so cute!! Love the title. Great page!!!