Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happiest Place on Earth..NOT!!


I had a couple of hours to get some stuff done in my craft area and after I had a nice clean desk, I decided that I needed to mess it up again. I was putting my pictures away and flipped through over 1,000 pictures that I took of our last trip to Disney that still need to be scrapped. These pictures had to be some of my favorites! My oldest had had too much of long lines, record setting temperatures for October, and late nights. He had a meltdown while we were trying to take a family picture in front of the castle. I tried not to let it get the best of me, so I started snapping some pictures of him. He was not amused! He got even more mad!! Our motto that week was, "It's the happiest place on Earth!" Obviously it wasn't.


For this layout I used all scraps from his autograph book that I made for him to take. Also, I used my new EK Success Slimline punch (LOVE those) that I just bought from A Cherry On Top. I can't really tell where all the paper is from because it was all scraps. Some of it I am sure it's from Reminisce. The letters were cut from Street Sign, Mickey and Friends, and Make the Cut, Walt Disney script. This was a really easy layout to put together and my scrap drawer is a few pieces lighter. How great is that?! Thanks for looking! Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

This is a RIOT! Love the pouty pictures and think it's awesome that you went with the flow and captured the reality instead of just the "dream". =)