Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Love


Monday's mini challenge #2 at A Cherry On Top was to use three shades of green on your layout or card. I had just printed this photo out of me and hubby at his brother's wedding. The groomsmen all changed into tuxedo shirts at the reception. As soon as I read the challenge, I thought about this picture. I used scraps of some St. Patricks Day paper which had four different shades of green. My embellishment cluster has green and white flowers, a handmade lace flower, clear buttons, a piece of transparency scrap cut into a heart shape, rub-ons, skittles, Dymo label maker words, and Make the Cut letters. I used the words from Jason Mraz's Lucky as the title, but decided to use Love instead of lucky as the main titile to separate it from a St. Patrick's Day layout. The main subject of most of my layouts are of my children, so this was a nice change for me. I hope you like it. Happy crafting!

No comments: