Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Too much new stuff!!


I haven't been getting much crafting done this summer, but that hasn't kept me from shopping for new supplies! I have bought some great stuff this summer and most of it, as you can see, is still sitting in the middle of my floor waiting to be put away!! I have a new Martha Stewart score board, tons of stuff from A Cherry on Top and Close To My Heart, and I found some great stuff at a huge discount at Big Lots and Tuesday Morning. I almost forgot about my new Cricut Cartridges! Two from the clearance section at WallyWorld and two from Ebay. I also ordered two packages from Peachy Cheap. I got some awesome rub-ons from Pink Paislee, and a kit of My Mind's Eye beachy/vacation stuff just waiting for my vacation pictures to be printed out! I have lots of great stuff to use these coming months! I can't wait to get back to it now that my boys are heading back to school! I hope that everyone had a great summer! Happy crafting!

No comments: