Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tiger Rank-Layout 11



You know I love how my little guy looks in a uniform, and I have the pictures to prove it! These are pictures of when he first started Cub Scouts and when he earned his Tiger Badge. I needed a quick layout for the Cub Scout banquet a few weeks ago. I saw a layout by Joni on Scrap Our Stash here. She did her paper strips the same way, and I loved it! I used my American Crafts letter stickers and my EK Success punch. This picture is not the best, the paper kept curling up. I like how the page turned out and it's one more page done for the year! Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

LindaC said...

Gosh, he's a cutie. Your boys are so handsome! I like how you incorporated the three photos and that they are varied in size. The blue cardstock is so vivid against the strips. Nice layout!