Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

What else have I been making charms for?


I have just finished up these altered Rolodex cards for a swap, my first time altering them! Since I have made so many charms lately and have extra beads everywhere, I wanted to be able to add some to my layouts and projects. I decided to make some small charms and add them to my paper clips!





Such an easy way to add some unexpected bling when a stick pin may not work!

I used some old book pages, Distress Ink, swirl background stamp, and some very yummy paper from the Basic Grey Hopscotch line. I also cut some crete paper streamers in half with decorative scissors to make the ribbon. To finish off the paper clip, I tied some Martha Stewart ribbon, and added a Prima flower. I left the tab blank so each person could add their own label.

I am super excited about using these charmed out paper clips in some layouts of mine!
Happy crafting!!


1 comment:

LindaC said...

You are just so darn crafty!! Clever idea putting the beads and charms on the paper clip!

BTW, do you have a stamp-a-ma-jig or a thing-a-ma-jig? On my last SOS post there were several comments on using one. I think a tutorial on using it would be nice for SOS readers.