Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Addicted Scrappers-Use Your Stash!!




I have been hanging out alot over at Addicted Scrappers. The girls there are just wonderful and have alot of fun with challenges and contests. I submitted my Halloween layout for the shaped paper challenge last month. This month they are having a Use Your Stash Contest!! Just what I need to use up my overflowing scrap supplies!! I bought this clipboard when I bought my son's school supplies. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but when AS posted bonus points for really old paper, I dug through my "old" stash and found this. I like how it turned out. The tag is cut from the pattern paper on the bottom. I colored in some of the spots with a glitter pen. It doesn't show up well, but it gives it just a little sparkle. Hope you like it!

PP-Junkitz, REALLY OLD!!
Ribbon-Most of it's American Crafts, some is Dashes, Dots and Checks from Michaels.
Punch-Threading Water Punch, Fiskars
Die Cuts-Quickutz, Vixen
Flowers-Primas
Felt embellie-Queen & Co.
Buttons-American Crafts, Other
Cardstock is from Hobby Lobby
Pens-Uni-Ball from Sanford

No comments: