Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Hauntings!


I am so excited that my Happy Hauntings cartridge came in the mail today!! I have been trying to get my cheap little hands on one of these cartridges for a few weeks now. My craft stores are slow to get any new cartridges, and online prices are more than I usually pay. My average price that I pay for one is around $23! So you can imagine how hard it was for me to fork out $34 to get this one! Still not a bad price, especially considering I got free shipping and no tax! So thank you memorymiser for my great new cartridge that I can't wait to play with!! Check back to see a new layout with some cuts from Happy Hauntings and Halloween paper from My Minds Eye! Happy crafting!!

1 comment:

Lila said...

How the heck do you find the cartridges so cheap?!