Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Making progress on my new craft room!

Wow! I never realized just how much craft stuff I had until I started moving it all! My oldest DS was a big help by carrying down alot of my junk, er, I mean supplies! I have already given away a huge box of stuff, but I think that I will have to part with some more things so I can keep this room neat. So here is a couple of pictures of my progress so far. I have some more dining room stuff to put away and just a few more crafty things that will need to find a home downstairs. I am going to keep my dining room table in here though. It will be a good place for me to do my sewing. It was already great to use for making my new tab top valances! I will have to get something to protect it, but I have some ideas for that!

Just getting started














Most things put away. The walls will have to be embellished a little!














My JetMax cubes in a shelf that my hubby made!













And my very quick and easy tab top valances that I made in just about an hour.














I will post some more as I get it done, but so far, I have enjoyed having some extra space! Now to get my computer, tv, and those last little things together!! Happy crafting!

5 comments:

Jenny B said...

look at you go girl!

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

I love it! it's so big and pretty. I have a craft room too but it's tiny and I too have way too much stuff but what's a crafty girl to do. Love your blog, I'm going to snoop around some more.

Lolly Jane said...

can't wait to see the final result! new follower! (:

Confessions of a Paper-Crafts Chick said...

Hi there Missy! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog home.
Your new craft room is looking pretty good, too. You'll have to post pics of the final setup. By, the way, I have those same Jetmax cubes in my craft room and they are perfect.
Loving your Paper Treats blog and following you now.
Best wishes to ya! :o)

BrandiLynn said...

great room call me jelous!!!