Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Outstanding Student Award


My oldest son received the award for most outstanding boy student in his class last year. We were so proud of him and how well he did all year to earn that award. What did he have to say about that? "Mom, I had to miss recess to go to awards practice!" Hah! Little guys and their thoughts. I definately wanted to record this event and what he thought about it all. This layout was a one-hour layout and easy to get done. All the printed paper are scraps. The circle is part of a rub on and the title is from my Cricut using Plantin Schoolbook and Street Sign. The apple is also from PS and I just embellished it a little with my white Uniball pen, my favorite!! This type of layout is showing up alot in my scrapbooks, fast and easy to do! I used to spend days trying to get one layout to look perfect. I am glad that I no longer feel that way and I am just as happy with the results! Try it yourself. You may be able to get alot more layouts done! Happy crafting!!

No comments: