Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

7-challenge layout for Scrap Our Stash




This month's challenge at Scrap Our Stash was to complete a birthday project since it was their one year blog birthday. When I started this page, I realized that I didn't have very many pictures of our son's 7th birthday, and I am not sure why I took so few. But I picked out the two I liked the most and cropped them very little to help take up space on my layout. Helping my out on this layout is some yummy paper from Echo Park. Their Little Boy collection is just wonderful! The papers are double sided and I made sure to use both sides of it. I cut circles and halved them along the bottom. I also fussy cut around some of the stars and used them as accents around the page. I also pulled out my iRock gems, an EK Success Slimline punch, and the Star Cuttlebug embossing folder for this one. Hopefully I have enough of this paper left to do some more projects! Happy crafting!

No comments: