Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Build-Play-Dream




A couple of my goals for 2011 (I'm not going to call it a resolution!) is to scrap more layouts, get my craft room organized, and spend less money. I have decided to combine them and make my goal to scrap ten layouts before buying more supplies! This way I will use up my supplies on hand, save a little money, (maybe) and make me get some layouts done so I can buy new stuff!!

So since I had a little while to myself today, I decided to get to work! These pictures had been on my desk for a while. I loved that my little guy spen the afternoon building this Lego ship and then playing with it all day. He didn't want to put it down and ended up falling asleep with it in his hands!

I took the colors of the Lego ship as the basis for my paper selection. And this was not a color combo that I usually work with! But it was fun to get it put together! I used some paper from Paper Studio and K & I Memories that I have had for-ev-ah! The oldest brads I have in my stash also made a comeback. Thickers, my Uniball pen, and my new Cricut cartridge, Basic Font, finished up the page. Of course the Lego logo is from the box!

Coming up on New Year's Day, we have a blog hop! I can't wait to show you my project with a little tutorial on making a flower and paper ribbon! Hope to see you here! Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love this LO and the pictures! So precious! I just became a new follower of your blog through the blog hop. Would love to have you stop by mine as well!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com