Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

first day-layouts #3,4


Hey everyone! I am back to my somewhat normal self and ready to start posting again! Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes.

My layout goal this year is to get at least 52 layouts finished this year, so I am going to start posting my layout count to keep me up to date, (and honest!!)

These pictures have been on my desk since August, so I went with it. I had bought this K&I Memories kit from Tuesday Morning a long time ago. It came with chipboard elements, stickers, rub-ons, brads, and a paper pack, all for $7.99. I usually wouldn't buy all that together, but for that price, why not?!?

I used both sides of double sided paper for the strips along the side. For my embellishments I used some of the chipboard shapes, star shaped brads, a homemade epoxy sticker, iRock gems, and a paperclip. On the paperclip, I wrapped some school themed ribbon around the end, and used a glue dot to secure it. I love how it looks! The two paper strips in the upper right are secured with my Tim Holtz tiny attacher. I used the new cartridge Basic Font for the title.

The reason this is layout number 3 and 4 is because I made almost the exact same layout for my other twins' scrapbook. I make the same layout for each of my three boys to save time! Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting!

2 comments:

LindaC said...

Great layout! I like the design of it. Your boys are so cute!

Crystal said...

Love it! I love school stuff and that background paper is so cute! Your boys are so handsome!