Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Layout # 9, New Ink




One of my goals this year was to scrap more about me. Just last month, I finally got a new tattoo that I have been thinking about for a while. Three stars, one big one for my oldest, and two smaller ones for my twins. So a good reason to do a layout about me! (I still have to work on getting some pictures of me on the layouts!)

I printed my photo as a 5x7 since it was going to be the only one on the layout. I used some Paper Studio flowers with a Beadazzles center. I made a stick pin, and the paper ribbon. I tried one of the my crocheted trims, but it seemed too out of place, so I changed it to the paper ribbon. I added a little bit of mini pom-pom trim and some ribbon from the scrapbook store. The transparency was from the cover of a DCWV black and white stack. It was half of the cover, so I cut it out and used it. I added the metal charm and the epoxy brad. The paper is from the DCWV Cotton Bloom paper stack. The title is cut from the Cricut font Blackletter and welded together using my Gypsy. I am not sure I like the title. I was having a brain freeze or something, but I may change the title if I can come up with something else. If you have a suggestion, let me know. We all need a little help sometimes, right?!? Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting!

No comments: