Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

One Litte Word Project

I know that it's a little late, but I finally came up with my One Little Word. In Ali Edward's class description, selecting your One Little Word is something you should think about, not just pick something and go with it. I had a long list of things that I wanted to focus on this year, but I couldn't find the ONE word that covered everything. Then a post on Crafty Steals Facebook page caught my eye. Alison Day said that her One Little Word was release and she listed alot of the same stuff that was on my list. (You can read her blog post here. As soon as I saw her word, I knew that was it. I needed to let go, to release of alot of things, both physically and metally. Anger, frustration, stress, weight, things in my house that I no longer need or want, bad habits. I no longer have room for these things in my life so I hope to use my One Little Word to help me focus on releasing these things, to make room for better things. Now my first goal will be to make something to remind me of my One Little Word. Maybe I can get to that soon. Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Interesting concept. I've been enjoying following your blog and would like to pass on a blog award to you. Check out my blog for details.

craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com