Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One Little Word project from Fiskars


Hey everyone! So sorry that I have been MIA for a few days. I had quite a few layouts to get posted this weekend, but unfortunately, I came down with a nasty case of strep throat. I am just starting to feel better, so hopefully those layouts will be posted in the next couple of days. In the meantime, check out this project over at the Fiskars site.

Alot of people have decided to do Ali Edwards One Little Word project. And this layout from Fiskars, is her one little word layout to display in her office. She also suggests making one for home, and a mini one for your purse.

I think it's a great layout and a great project to do. You can check out Ali Edwards One Little Word class description here. It's not too late to find your one little word. Happy crafting!

No comments: