Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No Cavities-pages 5-8!



Four more pages done!!! I am determined to work through some of my scrap supplies! My shopping has been limited to things for my swaps, and some paper that I needed to finish these four pages!

These pictures are of my twin's first trip to the dentist! I was so worried that they would not do well, but they did great! Maybe it had to do with the tv's on the ceiling playing cartoons, or the treasure box, or the balloon animals that the hygenist promised them, who knows?!?! After some x-rays, the dentist said that they were cavitiy free!

These are the first two page layouts that I have done in a while, so I decided to keep them simple. I used some of the Rough and Tough double sided paper collection from Fancy Pants. The background is a printed distressed paper from Paper Studio along with the brads, and the epoxy arrow stickers. I used my Gypsy to make the title along with the circles. And again, I made a similar layout for my other son.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting!

No comments: