Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

AAAAHHHH!!! Why do I do this to myself?!?!

I am up to my eyeballs in Valentine's Day projects and birthday party stuff!!! I even packed it up and took cupcake wrappers to the scout meeting tonight!! And now I am adding a cake and centerpiece to the mix?!? What was I thinking?! Here is the list of projects that I am working on right now:

Cupcake wrappers
Valentine goodie bags
Cupcakes for Valentines Day party
alter mailboxes x 2
buy goodies to put in the mailboxes for my boys
Birthday party goodie bags
Cake topper x 2
birthday banner
Cake for scout banquet
centerpiece parts for the table at the scout banquet
Chunky charm swap-I can't WAIT to show you these!!

I am probably forgetting some stuff too....

Oh my word!! If you don't hear from me in the next few days, please call someone to come find me in my craft room under a bunch of scrap paper, glue dots, and glitter!!
Happy crafting!


1 comment:

Natasha said...

Ditto!! Except my project is 150 wedding invitations for my manfriend's BFF. It's our gift to them.

Remember to take finger stretch breaks!!