Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jump In-Layout #10


Jump In-Doesn't the water look nice? Especially since it is 20 degrees outside and there's snow on the ground!! Me and the boys went with the Cub Scout's to the local indoor pool last month on another cold winter day. They had tons of fun and it was nice to get out of the house for some playtime after being couped up for a while!!

I made this layout for the Plagerize This challenge at Scrap Our Stash. I took my two favorite parts of the layout and used them on mine. I liked the title and the horizontal strip across her layout. I couldn't bring myself to scrap snow pictures though!!! I also used some of my Midnight Blue Glimmer Mist. I sprayed it right on my paper, but I also used an old painting trick. I sprayed some on my craft mat and dipped an old toothbrush in it. Then just rubbed my finger across the bristles to add extra spray where I wanted it. Beware though, my fingers are still blue after two days!! I also used my Fiskars punch, Tiny Attacher, and American Crafts letter stickers. I am going to keep this one out to help me remember that warmer days will be here soon!!! Happy crafting!

No comments: