Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Altered Mailboxes





Happy Valentine's Day!! I have loved these little mailboxes for years, but I was always too late to get them out of the dollar bins at Target. Not this year!! I just so happened to be there on the first day they put some out, and I bought one for each of my kids. I decided that I needed a couple of more, so I went back just a couple of days later, and they were already gone!


All of the printed paper and some of the cut-outs are from the We R Memory Keepers Be My Valentine kit. I had to use some Wonder Tape to attach the paper to the mailbox. My flag could not be removed. So to get the paper around it, I marked where the flag base was, and punched a couple of holes in my paper. Then I cut a slit from the side of the paper to the hole. You should be able to slide the flag through the slit and then glue the paper around it.


I also used my EK Success Slimline punch and a heart punch. The letters are cut from my Lyrical Letters cartridge. Happy crafting!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my!!! this is just the sweetest. please your blog is amazing, just love it. thanks for sharing