Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Game Day- Layout 14


I had so much fun over the weekend at A Cherry On Top! They had sooo many challenges, twenty to be exact, classes, games, and lots and lots of awesome layouts uploaded into their galleries! I was able to complete the drink carrier class, one fast scrap challenge, and two layout challenges in between playing games, baseball games, and Mother's Day activities!

I finished this one for Challenge #5, use all caps for your title. A pretty easy one, and since I was inspired to use these pictures, I had to make them fit into a challenge and this was the easiest to do.

My oldest son received the game ball on opening day. And one of my favorite kinds of photos to take is one with a small aperture, a small depth of field. I had my son hold out the baseball so it is in focus and he is blurry along with about fifty other people in the background! Once I saw the photo, it went straight to the top of my "to scrap" pile!!

I used some Fouth of July papers since I didn't really have any Cubs stuff, but it works and I was able to use up some of my stash! The baseball die cut might look familiar. I had a couple left over from the baseball goodie bags that I made for opening day, so I used it on the layout. I have some more great pictures from ball season, so I am sure you will see more of these colors! Happy crafting!



No comments: