Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, a little early!

Whew! What a busy week it's been! We had a baseball tournament, a birthday party complete with some house guests, and a going away party. I feel like I can finally sit down again!

On Wednesday, after a horrible day of storms and tornado warning, I got a wonderful surprise from my husband, an early Mother's day gift. Normally he would NEVER let me open a present early, but with the birthday party this weekend, he knew that I would want to use it!



So here it is....my new Nikon D5100!! I love the features on this camera and I am quickly learning how to use it. I took a ton of photos at the party and just random shots all weekend and I can't wait to look through them and see how they turned out! Hopefuly I will have some to post soon. I have a couple of projects to post too, so look for those in the next couple of days! Happy crafting!



No comments: